Welcome! I've set up this blog to show the process of creating 12 custom 5-piece place settings out of stoneware clay. I will do my best to stay fairly current with what is happening in my studio. Please stop by often to see the progress!



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sometimes it's a waiting game...

Now I have to be patient:

I am waiting to hear how my customer likes the first finished pieces. Keeping my fingers crossed that they are a success and that UPS treated them kindly enroute.

I am waiting for my kiln to cool from a glaze fire which has several pieces from other orders. I am trying so very hard not to peek.

And I am STILL waiting for that darn glaze to arrive. Don't the shippers know it really is summer in central NY now and I can almost promise there will be no snow?

So I'll hop back on my tractor seat and start throwing salad plates... 12 wedged lumps of clay await.

No comments:

Post a Comment