Welcome! I've set up this blog to show the process of creating 12 custom 5-piece place settings out of stoneware clay. I will do my best to stay fairly current with what is happening in my studio. Please stop by often to see the progress!



Friday, September 10, 2010

An early Christmas for some...

The pieces keep arriving at their new home. I have just received pictures of their unwrapping so I thought I'd share with you. It's exciting to me to see that they are in the right hands; speaking of which-- nice nails!! Mine sure don't look like that with the abuse they take!

As I write this post, my last package of the "first 48" is enroute to my customer's home. I thought I would surprise her this time. Before I go back to packing up pots for a big show this weekend, I've got to tell you that I'm drooling over all that nice bubblewrap and peanuts! Have a great weekend everybody. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment