Welcome! I've set up this blog to show the process of creating 12 custom 5-piece place settings out of stoneware clay. I will do my best to stay fairly current with what is happening in my studio. Please stop by often to see the progress!



Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's stacking up!


Here's what I've got to ship out this week: 6 tan salad plates and 3 green bowls and 3 green dinnerplates. My customer has been oh-so patient, so I'm not going to hold out on her 'til I have all the bowls and dinnerplates done. I'll fit some more in when I fire up the kiln with a glaze load on Thursday (I've got bisque going now)-- so maybe there will be a surprise or two. This picture has a bit of a pinkish cast, so not the best representation of the colors, but I need to press on with other matters. The count is now 36 DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment