Welcome! I've set up this blog to show the process of creating 12 custom 5-piece place settings out of stoneware clay. I will do my best to stay fairly current with what is happening in my studio. Please stop by often to see the progress!



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OOOOHHHH!!! I so want to peek!

So this is truly the hardest part-- ask any potter: waiting for the kiln to cool so you can lift the lid and see if everything turned out A-OK. It's all just sitting there, you know it's done and it's just such a temptation to take a peek!

But alas, I will not cave into temptation-- this time, anyway. However, you can be sure I will have no problem jumping out of bed in the morning and before I even grab my coffee, I will scamper into the studio to look! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment